Taunja Smith has been at Hays Lumber since August 1, 2010. What is your background? I am orignally from Washington, KS. I have had numerous office jobs and recently completed a bachelors degree in accounting. What is your job title? I am the office manager for Hays Lumber. What do you like best about your job? I like the accounting portion of my position best and our customers. Tell us about your family: My husband, Dallas, and I met in college at CCCC. We have two beautiful children, Jessica and Kasey. They are both adults now and are married. Jessica has a beautiful daughter, Ella, whom you probably hear on the radio ads. What do you like to do in your spare time? I enjoy crafting, scrapbooking, reading, and sewing. What is your favorite food? Italian and steaks What is your lest favorite food? Carrots and beets