Ethan Elwood

Ethan Elwood

How long have you worked for Hays Lumber?
June 8, 2011
What is your previous background?
Farming and I
graduated from Republic County High School in 2010. I attended Beloit Vo-Tech in 2011 for
bricklaying.
What is your job title and major
responsibilities?
I am a sales
clerk and am responsible for deliveries, handling stock and helping our
customers.
What do you like best about your job?
I enjoy the
people I work with and helping our customers.
Tell us about your family.
My parents are
Eric and Tina Elwood. We have lived on a farm in this area for 20 years. My mom
is a nurse and my dad is a farmer.
What do you enjoy doing in your spare
time?
Hanging out with
friends and working on projects.
What is your favorite food?
Pizza
What is your least favorite food?
Spinach